Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Call To Action

Call me a cheater but this post is merely a sounding board for us to chat about a potential sisters' trip. We need to start planning! Due to cost I feel it's prudent to meet on the West Coast- San Fran? Jenna, I know you might be going with Jo soon but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine going back again. That city tends to steal your heart! Plus, I'm pretty sure San Fran with me & Kali would be a different experience than with Jo ;) And Kali, when do you move to AZ? Honestly, I'm thinking this trip may need to happen after the holidays as my weekends are a little crazy until then. But if Kali gets back to me about when she moves perhaps we can set something in motion.

I also thought maybe we could just ask Ma & Pa to pay out way...that could be our Christmas presents. Let me know what you be thinkin...

always,
m

3 comments:

  1. well, yea, i don't know that jo and i will end up going there anyways, so that could work. i'm also really interested in going to the east coast, because that's an area i haven't explored yet so much...but yea, tix are much more expensive :(
    so, "after the holidays" as in 2012...?
    -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hooks,
    So not sure when I'm moving yet. Kraig finishes training here in November, and we'll get our dates then. I don't think we'll be moving probably until Jan or Feb so yes....Jen that would mean 2012. Sowwy :( And I have lots of Xmas gifts already on my list....so I might just pay my own way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright then, we need to try to pencil something in once Kali knows when she's moving. March is a no-go for me as I'll be "down under" for 2 weeks!! February anyone?

    ReplyDelete