Sunday, April 10, 2011

For Posting's Sake

I'm here. As promised I'm making an overdue appearance on Up Up & Away. Surprisingly, I'm having trouble finding something to chat about... Could it be because my mind has been spinning from this new "transition" I'm going through? Or is it due to using my reserves to stir up ideas for my {Sea of Lovely}? (Yes, that was a shameless plug.)  What I do know is that I miss my sisters and couldn't be more excited for you to be here over Easter weekend.

So speaking of {Sea of Lovely}, I need some feedback from my nerds. I plan to label each item I sell with a name; i.e. the Lola clutch. And naturally I want to use your names for an accessory. Do you have any requests for what type of good I use (or shouldn't use) your name for? Just checking :)

On that note I will wrap up this flow-of-conscious post with this to ponder: is it ironic that I'm now in the City of Destiny & have a view of Commencement Bay? Doubtful.

Photo courtesy of
City of Tacoma Community and Economic Development

♥m

1 comment:

  1. hmmm my name to title an accessory. are you making fashionable bookmarks perchance?

    ReplyDelete